Making Rent Payments
- Online Payment
- Payments to Palomar Property Management & Realty, Inc. will be accepted in the form of a personal check, or money order/cashier’s check. No cash, please.
- Make checks payable to Palomar Property Management & Realty, Inc.
- Mail or drop off payments to 250 S. Orange Street, Suite 4, Escondido, CA 92025 (Door slot 24/7) No cash, please.
- All funds are deposited into a trust account at our financial institution.
- Rent is due on the first day of each month.
- If payment has not posted by the 5th of the month, a late fee will be assessed after the 4th or 5th of the month.
- If payment has not posted by the 6th of the month, a 3 Day Notice will be posted and eviction proceedings will commence.
- After an eviction process has begun all payments to Palomar Property Management & Realty , Inc. must be made in the form of certified funds.
- As a final piece of advice to all our tenants, communicate with us. Open communication is a key to a successful outcome. We want to see our tenants satisfied and will try to accommodate you as long as our owners are not at risk and The Equal and Fair Housing laws are followed.